Stewart Standard Trapdoor ElectriScreen (Stealth®)
Ideal for concealing a projection screen in multiuse environments where a high-quality fit and finish is every bit as important as a high-quality image.
- Machined 3-1/4" aluminum, slotted, roller tube resists laddering lines
- Motorized trapdoor for a virtually disappearing ceiling finish to hide the screen from view
- Electronically controlled, retractable screen system (can integrate with virtually any home or room automation system)
- Stewart Standard Control includes Intelligent Motor Control (IMC-100C) and a Deco paddle, 3-position, momentary switch
- Factory-adjustable drywall stops accommodate various ceiling mount configurations
- Matte white painted finish case and matte black painted finish batten
- Proprietary Tab-Guy™ tensioning system ensures smooth surface and eliminates edge-curl
- Masking set to: Black Drop- 12" Side- 5" Bottom- 2"
- Available with StudioTek™ 130 G3 or FireHawk® G4
Available Options (available by factory quotation):
- Stewart Standard Infrared Remote Package
- Stewart Standard RS-232 Package
- Stewart Standard Ethernet Package