A specially designed scissor system raises the screen to its fullest extension. The unique trap door opens prior to the screen’s ascent, and closes after the screen descends. The AVS is available in front projection models only.
The AVS is available with variety of Stewart's front projection materials. Our exclusive Tab-Guy™ tensioning system ensures a smooth and completely flat screen surface. Matte black over-scan borders* provides a perfectly masked image area.
• Electronically controlled vertical rising screen system with trapdoor
• Custom roller tube with sound-dampening insulated screen drive
• Aluminum & Sintra housing/case (standard black finish)
• Available with a variety of Stewart’s front projection materials
• Exclusive Tab-Guy™ tensioning system ensures a smooth & flat screen surface
• Matte black-over scan border* provides a perfectly masked image area
• Recess within floor or custom cabinetry
• Standard 3-button low voltage wall switch (LVC) included
• Optional control systems offered
• Custom sizes & aspect ratios available
• AllRise is available when larger size or rear projection is required
Stewart Filmscreen is synonymous for superior quality, custom craftsmanship and long, trouble-free product life. As every Stewart product is handcrafted, custom sizes & configurations are easily accommodated. Contact your local Stewart Representative today and let us