Wedge Frames System for Acrylic Screens
The wedge frame structure is designed to hold acrylic screen substrates from behind the image plane, making the seam near invisible when viewed from the front. The wedge frame is designed to have a zero gap between projected images when used in a multi screen segmented wall scenario. This framing system also allows a borderless screen architectural look when desired.
• Available for use with any of Stewarts rigid rear acrylic screen materials
• Great for use in video wall applications.
• Extruded prime aluminum to 6061-T6 specifications with black anodized finish minimizes light reflection
• Exceptionally clean cut edges are CNC machine cut to the tightest industry standards
• An array of fine grooved ridges act as a light trap for over scan, the best method to absorb unwanted stray light
• Division between screens is 0.020” of specialized plastic ribbon allowing projected light to pass through and blend
• High quality bonding for extreme durability
• Modular design to allow individual replacements if the need should arise